April 10 - 14
VERSUS is BACK and better than ever.
VERSUS is a week-long comedy tournament at Ant Hall. This year, we're inviting all comedy acts to compete, and the winner will receive a CASH PRIZE.
WHO WILL CLAIM VICTORY?!
Acts will compete in the first round on each of the nights April 10-13.
Each night, a winner will be decided by audience vote. Each night's winning act will then compete for all the glory (AND THE CASH) on Saturday night. The winner will be decided by a panel of local comedy greats.
We’re looking for comedy of all kinds, including improv, musical, sketch, stand up, or whatever you want to bring to us.
Early submission: February 13-28 ($20)
Regular submission: March 1-24 ($30)
Accepted performers will be notified of submission status, via email, on or before April 1, 2018.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR ACT YOUR FEE MUST BE PAID.
YOUR CONFIRMATION CODE IS ATTACHED TO THE EMAIL YOU RECEIVE AFTER PAYMENT.
Tournament Registration and Rules
• Registration opens on Feb 13 and closes on March 25.
• A $30 ($20 for early submission) registration fee must be paid online to register.
• Accepted performers will be notified on or before 4/1/2018.
• Four finalists will be chosen by audience votes on the first four nights of the festival.
• Performers who purchase a ticket are eligible to cast one vote.
• The overall winner will be determined on 4/14/18 by a panel of professional judges.
• The winning troupe will win a cash prize equal to half of the money generated by submission fees and a portion of door revenue. The rest of the preceded will go toward supporting the Planet Ant Training Center.